-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Blank Messages (Null Messages)

>What can you do to prevent stuff like this? Also, if you make a rule, etc
is
>there any possibility of false positives? I'd like a rule that sends it to
>the spam mailbox.

If you're just looking for a rule (as opposed to anti-spam software
detecting it automatically), you could try an IMail filter that looks for
this specific spammer, and should have very few (if any) false positives.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---
(http://www.declude.com)]