On Wed, 2016-10-12 at 11:07 -0400, Frédéric Guimont wrote:

> Here's the link, for the curious, (don't mean to spam, though I think
> it's on topic): http://quebeccite.com

Did you know, you could post the images as svg files and make the text
translatable ;-)

> I can also help moderate the forums, make tutorials and such (I've
> made an intro to the powerstroke a while back on youtube).

Curating existing youtube videos would be a really big help. Getting
them all into a youtube playlist and being able to put them into the
inkscape website gallery system. We have a system where if you post a
youtube video, the video will be embeded into the page and so we can
collect them and put them into the website fairly easily.

Martin,