> Yes, but I think the SVGs are heavier than the PNGs on the page. I'd
> also have to load the fonts (anime ace 2) and make sure the dialogue
> balloons can contain the text in all languages.

Generate balloons, load css font (e.g. ttf), convert lower layer to png
and just use svg as overlay. Stick some js in there or some css
animations for a fun time.

> What's this system? Is there info on the wiki about that?

https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/=tutorial/

You can submit to this category a link to a youtube tutorial, and if we
can collect them, it'd be really useful. (tag them as video)

Martin,