----- Original Message -----
> From: "mihaela jurkovic" <mihaela.jurko...@gmail.com>
> To: "Frédéric Guimont" <frederic.guim...@savoirfairelinux.com>

My pleasure. Inkscape has been my favorite application for over ten years now.

> You're creative and can come up with something appropriate. Maybe something
> funny or catchy, twitter and FB friendly that would get spread wide?

I'll talk about it with my co-creator and see if we can't come up with

> Lovely comic drawing, although I suspect the dialogue is even more salient :)

I'm working on making the meta-data available eventually (so people can
translate it).

> I've been playing a lot with SVG on the web lately and would love to see more
> of
> it, in line with what Martin suggested. If not it would at least be useful to
> have the text as text below the image, so Google can take a stab at
> translating
> it. Retyping it to Google translate is too much of a bother, but having an
> easy
> way to translate would attract more audience.

I play a lot with SVG on the web. Let me know if you ever need help.

Inkscape-docs mailing list