Hi there,

I lost enthusiasm. I got the pt_BR translation file already in 50% and
could raise it to 62% but it cost me 2 or 3 full days. In this journey,
being alone, is more or less a burden.. I wish I could team up with Duarte
who is a disciplined and diligent translator... but for pt_PT and not
pt_BR. hehe.

It's tough. I believe that, without help from more pt_BR translators, I
will not be able to finish this file on time. :-(

I wish I knew pt_PT to team up with Duarte.

--Victor Westmann