Alright, something very weird happened here, not really sure how or where I got my original Inkscape PO file but the current version I see now is in a pretty good state actually, more in line with what was reported in the translation statistics, which was really bugging me as 100% completion.

The one I downloaded before was pretty incomplete and with wrong translations everywhere, not sure where I got that from but it was obviously the wrong file. Anyway never mind my 2% I've been basically working for nothing, that one seems quite ready for release actually. I might look deeper into its state at a later time but from my early peek, everything seems quite in order, onl minor changes expected. Sorry for the false alarm.

I've made a few small updates for the Portuguese nsh file. What should I do with it, file a bug report? I've attached it to this email, but they are often removed so not sure it will get to you.