You are right I misinterpreted, I read a full bar and thought the 0% was
pertaining to the bar, never mind that.

@Victor I think you hold me in higher regard than I deserve. Its just
that I do enjoy working alone, so slowly translating a bit every evening
is, not a burden for me at all, though some times I do prefer to be
gaming or 3D modeling instead so translation lag behind. ;-)

Anyway that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to team up, cooperation would
certainly help, though as you said, Inkscape would probably benefit from
the two distinct Portuguese variants, and I fear I would also not be
fluent enough to translate into pt_BR.

Have you tried any Inkscape Brazilian communities? Maybe you can recruit
some help there, I'm sure it will be a lot easier than finding or
recruiting any pt_PT help.

Hang in there buddy