Le 19/10/2016 à 01:48, Victor Westmann a écrit :
> Idk if this is possible. Just feeling miserable for not completing pt_BR...

Volunteer contribution is never miserable — :). Actually we could feel
miserable for not having seduced you enough so that you’d finish the work.

Sure, that would be possible, but I don’t agree much… I think we’d
better provide your incomplete-but-well-aimed translation, then users
could make their own opinion about the European Portuguese translation
being more convenient for them or not.

And then they could imagine help making the Brazilian version as pretty
as the European one.

Note that Duarte hasn’t finished his translation either. Didn’t he talk
about some 2%?

Inkscape-translator mailing list