Le 16/10/2016 à 20:13, Duarte Ramos a écrit :
> One other offtopic nitpicking: Statistics came through just fine, but
> why are languages with 0% progress shown with a full green progress bar?
> Is this a glitch?
> Those bars seem to be drawn by the system, in this case Windows 7 for
> me, so maybe people in Linux/Mac will see it differently. It's the same
> on the website so it's not just an attachment thing.

Should be your mail reader or browser, but I guess you didn’t read the
column headers well…
I don’t see any languages with 0% progress. I only see « am » with 8086
untranslated strings, all other ones have more translations — :).

I agree for including incomplete/outdated translations.

Inkscape-translator mailing list