Am 19.10.2016 um 01:48 schrieb Victor Westmann:
> Eduard Maren Duarte (everyone)
>
> If pt_PT is more complete than pt_BR is it possible to put inside pt_BR?
> It will look "exotic" to brazilians but it is way easier for them to
> understand than english.
>
> Idk if this is possible. Just feeling miserable for not completing pt_BR...

- I can only speak for the website - for that, in principle, it's
possible to define a fallback language per language there. When Duarte,
Roberto, and you, Victor (hope I didn't forget anyone?), have some time,
you can decide together if you would like that (there's no urgency, just
answering because my name popped up ;-)).

Regards,
 Maren