Hello,

the point Stanislav is really not about whom; that's about thinking, work,
effort, personal walk thru a problem;
and I am sorry he is fully right; live example:

"I think that's been inconsistencies from the part of early contributors
which is the same reason we are having "haystack and needle" problem and
I'm not sure there's a problem fixing those old days mistake."

is this embodiment of arrogance, vulgarity hence stupidity because to me
they are synonyms helps anyone?

Regards.