> Going to a paid hosts, can be risky at these times... maybe you can
> have the money but the hosting company can go bankruptcy. My advise is
> to stay with google.

There are big company paid hosts that will not go out of business
anytime soon. I was looking a http://fdchost.com/, they are a part of
the company fdcservers.net which is a datacenter. We can do daily or
weekly backups as well. I don't think we need to worry about loosing
our content.

> google sites

I'm guessing google sites only allow basic websites with only html, no
php capability.

> I like Fluxbb (the former Punbb) which is a lightweight forum
software. Just the basic things, the rest you'll have to add
yourself.
This is especially useful for starters: a forum can contain a huge
amount of info. If the interface is complex too, the starters could
have get some problems.

That forum looks ok. I like the bigger more reliable forums such as
invisionboard, phpbb, etc. I suppose the main thing is that we have
mailing list support. There is a reason the big forums like phpbb are
popular, they are easy to use.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to