From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of J.Cyr
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Urgent, After Long Term Use Jaws Refusing to Authorize

I'm running Jaws 11 on Windows XP, and haven't had a problem with it, until
now.  I had to disconnect my power supply  this evening and when it was
reconnected it wanted to be authorized.  I followed the steps (tried every
method more then once) and get a message about not having a licence.  To put
it mildly this is idiotic, I have a licence and key, it was running six
hours ago as it had been for over a year.  Anyone know what I can do?  All
the information Jaws is looking for Must already be on my hard drive!
Because waiting until Monday to deal with Freedom Scientific is not a happy
thought, ... having to restart the machine every forty minutes complicates
life no end.  Not to mention my power supply issue has not been resolved yet
and every restart is a breath holding event.

Thanks for any advice,
Sincerely,
Joy