You are given a set amount of authorization keys, and if you use all 3? of
them within 3 months or 3 years, you will eventually have to call FS and
have them reset your installation keys.

Unfortunately, the process goes as follows... You will first have to call FS
tech support and explain the problem to them: fs Tech Support (727) 803 8600
for jaws press 2.
They will then ask you to call or they will transfer you to a second number
which will help you authorize Jaws. the number is: (727) 803 8015.

You could also try entering your 20-digit registration key character by
character if it is not automatically presented to you.

By stating "disconnect my power supply" do you mean you unplugged the
desktop from the wall, or do you mean you had to disconnect the power supply
unit it from your motherboard? If you disconnected from the wall then no
problem. If you meant you disconnected it from your motherboard then this is
a problem as each time you internally disconnect and reconnect your power
supply, this may eat up your jaws licenses. This is a real headache as I had
to go through this authorization key mess with Tech support and FS customer
service--this-is-not-pleasant.

It is time to insure you have a backup of all your important files, so
please backup as it might turn out to be a bad hard drive preventing your
computer from powering up.

Joseph