From: "J.Cyr" <delig...@aei.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Urgent,After Long Term Use Jaws Refusing to
Authorize

Thanks Rick I did send in a request, like the rest of Freedom Scientific
that won't help until business hours.  Its lovely how we aren't supposed to
experience any Jaws problems on the weekend.

Joseph, I'd have said I turned it off if that is what I meant, I had the
power supply disconnected and removed from the machine because it is
experiencing problems.  I/my tech is dealing with the basic computer issues,
we were just rather taken aback when things were put together again
(unfortunately temporarily) and Jaws pulled this out.  I really do Not
understand why disconnecting the mother board eats a key, ... and I'm really
unimpressed.  That said I had not used all three keys so this is adding
insult to injury.  Wouldn't be quite so bad if it hadn't happened on a
Saturday.

Anyway, thanks for the explanations.

Sincerely,
Joy