From: "J.Cyr" <delig...@aei.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Urgent,After Long Term Use Jaws Refusing to
Authorize

Thanks for explaining, ... I will not comment since I cannot possibly think
of a remark at the moment that is not profoundly unflattering to Freedom
Scientific, and their set up.  I do wish they'd at least acknowledge people
have problems (which they have set things up so ONLY they can solve) on
weekends and in the evening, ... not to mention a toll free line.  You can
bet I'll be calling first thing tomorrow morning.

Appreciate the offer but the tech who built this machine has replacing the
power supply in hand so I'll let him get on with it.

Sincerely,
Joy