Some bits:

   - We have some regression reports probably related to XML 1.1 (
   JENKINS-49588 <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49588>, fix
   has not been integrated yet + some other issues)
   - We have an issue with Violations plugin breaking config UIs on new
   versions (JENKINS-49630
   <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49630>). I have not fully
   triaged it yet, but it may be caused by a core regression somehow
   - We have minor regressions in UI, (JENKINS-49634
   <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49634>, JENKINS-49387
   <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49387>, JENKINS-49520,
   <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49520>), can be easily
   backported
   - Same for this localization (JENKINS-49498
   <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49498>) - not new
   regressions, but may need backporting
   - We are still getting new regression reports for JEP-200

<https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Plugins+affected+by+fix+for+JEP-200>
   (added in 2.102), but I'd guess we want it in LTS anyway

Currently I am not fully comfortable about 2.107.

   - JEP-200 upgrade guidelines will explicitly require users to do a
   backup before upgrading. There is a risk that the instance does not startup
   due to a non-fixed plugin
   - But you know, not everybody reads upgrade guidelines and changelogs
   - If we release JEP-200 and XML 1.1 at the same time, there a risk of
   causing serious configuration fallout for users who did not do backup.
   JEP-200 can cause a fallout on its own, but with XML 1.1 it may get even
   worse

Since XML 1.1 fix <https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/3305>has not
been approved yet, my proposal would be to exclude XML 1.1 from the
release. So I vote for 2.104.

BR, Oleg