> Since you're arguing for exclusion of the XML 1.1 change, could you
> elaborate why JENKINS-49588 is related to XML 1.1 in your opinion, and what
> the other issues are?

According to the reporter
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-49588?focusedCommentId=329584&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-329584>,
the issue appeared after upgrading from a relatively new weekly release (he
assumes 2.104) to 2.107. Since there is no other related changes in 2.104+,
I suspect XML 1.1 until proven otherwise. It may be something else if they
were using another version (e.g. JEP-200 as well).

I do not block selection of 2.107.x, but yes I am concerned about XML 1.1
and Violations plugin issue which is still untriaged.

BR, Oleg