On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 6:11 AM, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two regressions which are not fully triaged (JENKINS-49588, JENKINS-49630)
> do seem as a major problem.

Well they do look “major”, and they do seem to be regressions from
something, but it is not at all obvious to me that using 2.104 instead
of 2.107 would solve them. Until we find a way to reproduce from
scratch, or analyze field logs more clearly, it seems premature to
assume that using an earlier weekly will make the LTS better even for
these users.