On 2018-03-27 09:09, Oleg Nenashev wrote:
Hi Oliver,

Do you plan to start the backporting thread for 2.107.2?
There is one JEP-200 regression in the core, which potentially impacts all usages of Ant's DirectoryScanner in Remoting Calls: JENKINS-50237 <https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-50237>. Although we applied a workaround to a plugin which is reported in the PR, but it would be great to have a partial fix in the LTS.

Backporting PR: https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/3372

The backporting is already in progress, I am behind with announcing it. The PR is merged, thanks!

--
oliver