> On 23. Feb 2018, at 17:16, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> • We have some regression reports probably related to XML 1.1 (JENKINS-49588,
> fix has not been integrated yet + some other issues)

Since you're arguing for exclusion of the XML 1.1 change, could you elaborate
why JENKINS-49588 is related to XML 1.1 in your opinion, and what the other
issues are?

JENKINS-49588 AFAICT doesn't have enough information to say for sure, the
proposed fix is just flying blind, and everything else related to XML 1.1 I saw
was people downgrading and having to `sed -i s/1.1/1.0`. What else was there?