Hi Oliver,

Do you plan to start the backporting thread for 2.107.2?
There is one JEP-200 regression in the core, which potentially impacts all
usages of Ant's DirectoryScanner in Remoting Calls: JENKINS-50237
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-50237>. Although we applied a
workaround to a plugin which is reported in the PR, but it would be great
to have a partial fix in the LTS.

Backporting PR: https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/3372

Thanks in advance,
Oleg