Hi Ede,

Much better with good error messages ;-)

One thing that used to work and which seems not working  anyore :
and with NCS*.dll in ext directory used to work.
(don't remember where the native dll path is defined in this case)

Also I'll have to test with 64bit windows installation after first
problem is solved (currently, I get the same message about missing path
to dll).

Michaël