Hei Ede,

>> (don't remember where the native dll path is defined in this case)
> in the oj_windows.bat
>
> btw. i had a hard time to find the dll's until i looked them up in our svn.
> shouldn't we find means to provide them? gvsig delivers them with there
> distibution, although i guess this is not officially authorized by erdas.

I think we provide links to the dll's on the wiki.
But yes, the reason why they are not shipped in the general release (but
I think they where in the -s release???) are license restrictions. I
need to re-read again, but I think those dlls can't be distributed -
kind of - according to the license..
(mhm.. was long time ago, when we discussed that - so I am not remembering)

stefan

PS: thanks for the changes with the error messages. I was looking into
that long time ago... but by Java knowledge was just to limited to know
what to change (hance I used the cmd line in eclipse)