Yes Larry, it took me a day on researching and talking to local motor cycle
shops to found out the name for it (barrel adjusters)! In fact, I already
ordered a pair (not the same but hopeful) on Amazon but I gave up using it,
as it is a task trade-off of making more parts to replace or overhaul both
sides or continue to look for or making just one piece.... Another option
is to investing around $200 on machining tools, in order to make this tiny
piece, and I feel this may not be the best use of resources. This is why I
am asking for help in this all-mighty group of KR gurus who can easily make
just about anything, including engine modifications, let alone such a small
piece of "berrel adjuster"...?!

Please stay home and be healthy during this unbelievable global crisis, and
if someone get bored staying home, please try to make this "berrel
adjuster" for me, perhaps? I guarantee your time and ingenuity will be well
spent...!

Also, beside this tiny berrel adjuster piece, I would be very interested to
know if anyone in this group is thinking about installing a BRS (or already
done so) on your KR2? This would be my next urgent task before testing fly
the bird, perhaps!

Very respectfully,

Dr. Hsu
KAFB