Sounds like I need to move to Snomoish WA and join EAA chapter 84. James
certainly answered my questions.
   Does anyone have details on what the tabs would look like? I suppose one
on the elevator (I already have a little electric trim tab) and one on an
aileron. I have always wanted an autopilot but have been unwilling to pay
the price.