Awesome Larry. I am taking my time on this panel which is why I decided to
start all over again with the addition of the Dynon EMS.
To address Stephen's comments on trying to keep up with technology, I can
attest that I fly what I can afford. This is my third iteration of panel
changes because I started with a set of steam gauges and a Dynon D10 EFIS which
I traded for a Dynon D60 EFIS and now a friend upgraded his RV and removed the
D180 and offered it to me at a price that I could not turn down. I was going to
sell the D60 when he suggested that I use the D60 as an EFIS and the D180 as an
EMS and remove all those steam gauges... Awesome idea... so here I am in my
third iteration of a panel and I swear that this is it... this is what I will
fly with especially since there is very little left to do on the airplane other
than my elusive engine start and taxi testing...
Luis R Claudio KR2S, N8981S, Dallas Texas
    On Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 02:53:52 PM CDT, Flesner via KRnet