Larry Flesner wrote:

>  I used what I think is called a "fly cutter" but man, that
> thing can do nasty things if you're not careful.  I would only consider
> using one of those in a drill press with well clamped down material and
> absolutely not with a hand drill.

Now that I think about it, a "circle cutter" is also what I used for my first panel, but I do have a drill press, and the hazards are many....including trashing the whole panel, or breaking the bit and damaging an eye! The KR2 panel only had three round holes, so it was a no brainer to use the circle cutter instead. Good point Larry! See and Amazon sells something similar as well. See below:

Mark Langford

Search the KRnet Archives at
Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at
see to change 
To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to

Reply via email to