Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
i make a suggestion, why should the system allow me to accept or reject thay
suggesting if i am logged in as user skyray1...?

Pootle is designed for teams working together. Things that do not make a lot of sense when you are the only translator will make sense if you think about how a team should work.

For example, if I want to do some translation fixes I will mark them as suggestions to give another team member the possibility to review and approve them (even if I could approve them myself). When we both agree the suggestions are good, then one of the two (he or me) accepts the suggestions. So the interface is just right in this context.

Regards,
  Andrea.