The thing is if i, skyray1, accepted the suggestion by skyray1, it will submit
the translation and other users will not be able to see that suggestion as that
string becomes officially translated unless someone decides to change it. I
hope i am not being confusing here but i am seeing ome side to this that
perhaps you guys do not see.

Kind regards,
Ahmad Alawsie