I have considered the fact that teams work togrther in Pootle, so then what is
the point of the user “skyray1” having the ability to accept or reject the
suggestion submitted by “skyray1” himself. It contradicts the idea of teamword
as i can submit 100 suggestions for 100 different words and accept them all and
that doesn’t underline teamwork? However if i was only given the ability to
submit a suggestion and only delete it, rather than accepting or reject it,
then that allows for the possibility of other translators to accept MY
suggestion.

The whole point of MY OWN suggestion is for OTHERS to accept or reject it, i do
not wanna be able to do that for my own suggestions. This does not make sense
especially considering the ideology that Pootle is built team work based.

However, of course if i “skyray1” submit a suggestion and then log off my
account and view that suggestion as a guest, then the accept or reject should
be visible im that case as the system will not be able to see if the guest is
“skyray1” and of course this could be anyone contributing.

I hope you understood my thought process around this and can consider this...

Kind regards,
Ahmad Alawsie