Dear all

I did Chantilly year 1 at the Kantcentrum in July this year, Lieve Pollet uses
turquoise for pairs that are carried with the gimp in Chantilly.  She did say
it wasn't part of the official colour coding.  It does make it clearer that
the pairs aren't thrown out which it would appear if a line just stopped. I
had no problem telling turquoise from blue or green, orange (cttt) from red
(ctct) in the ground on this lace was a totally different story....

Susan
Susan Roberts
Sent from my iPhone
Website: www.susanroberts.info