Kaya

*disclaimer: *In saying the below I believe nys.wikipedia.org is ready, and
very capable to stand alone,  but I am also thinking about options based on
Gerards suggestions and the potential for additional knowledge growth for
communities beyond the Noongar language;

what if it was nys.abridged.wikipedia

It could be;

*At this Wikipedia we work to write an encyclopaedia in Noongar language.
We use Noongar language where ever possible and english when necessary.
This Wikipedia reflects the challenges of working with primarily an oral
language and the importance of sharing the cultural knowledge of the
Noongar people. The broader less noongar specific knowledge topics are best
written about on en.wikipedia.org <http://en.wikipedia.org>.*

This would create a model for other  language communities to follow from
the incubator, yet they would still be a "Wikipedia" which itself is an
important aspect.  We could create a path way that over time could enable
progression and drop the '' .abridged '' if the community wished to do so
in the future.