Here is a paragraph chosen at random from the Incubator.

The Darlmoorluk (English names Australian Ringneck, or Twenty-eight Parrot from
its page number in an old book of birds in Perth[source?]) is a native dweller
of the Australian south-west, a particularly unique *jerda* (bird) within
Noongar *boodjar* (country). Darlmoorluk's possess predominantly black heads,
often with subtle blue hues around the cheeks, *wer* red *wer* yellow markings
around the nose *wer* neck [1]. Physically, the most recognisable attribute of
the *jerda* are the vibrant greens of the Darlmoorluk’s body.[1] Occasionally,
there are hints of yellow *il* the jerda's breast, which is a physical
indicator of hybridisation between Darlmoorluk *wer* other *trowan* (green
parrots) from regions beyond Noongar *boodjar*.[1]

I have put non-English words between *asterisks*,

This is not a Wikipedia article localized into an Australian language.

Compare Winaray https://war.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnardius_zonarius

Compare Western Mari https://mrj.wikipedia.org/wiki/Барнард попугай

Compare Welsh https://cy.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parot_torchfelyn_y_mal%C3%AE

> On 7 Feb 2018, at 07:08, Gnangarra <gnanga...@wikimedia.org.au> wrote:
>
> Where are we this, its 12 months since I was first contacted by committee
> members and told that this is ready to go I'll help get it through. In Berlin
> I spoke with the committee they were happy with the project and requested the
> translations the key terms to be done.  We have been translating focusing on
> translating article content.   we have exceeded the activity criteria.
>
> Delaying getting to nys.wikipedia is holding back WMAU ability to further
> engage with over 300 Indigenous language as they are all watching and waiting
> to see what happens with one of the strongest continuous languages.

I would not want this to serve as an example to 300 indigenous languages.

Sorry, but this does not, so far, qualify, in my opinion. Replacing all
examples of “and” with “wer” is not enough.

Michael