Sorry for my silence - I continue to be kept from full attention by other non-WMF issues in my life. However, I do still follow this list, and I approve of all recent decisions, hence didn't see an urgent need to comment. Can't promise to be more active in the near future but will pipe up if something goes against my grain...

Thanks, Steven, for your hard work!

Cheers,
Oliver