Hi Ross,

> You've said that you don't want your client making
> "illegal copies" of the
> disc, but surely it is ultimately their product once
> they've paid for it and
> thus they can do whatever they want with it at that
> time.

But is that true?  Do Microsoft will not mind if I
copy and distribute the Win Xp Pro CD or their games
which I might had purchased from them for a price, to
my cusins/frinds?.... Surely not.  They will allow to
run the program in a single installation according the
software EULA.  Kindly refer to these txt files as it
comes with every purchased softwares like Director,
flash, photoshop etc. how will then you defend it?
Saying that A LOT OF EFFORT HAS BEEN DONE TO PRODUCE
SUCH A PROGRAM SO IT IS WISE !!! and me the poor user
will get only the chance of experiencing their work.

Here too what' the difference from my case? kindly
explain if I been wrong and should supply the hard
effort to suspicious client (in the CSD we are telling
him to give a working CD alone, that we give anyway.
Only copying is prohibited. And he has no problem
too).

Suppose if the client too demands it. ie, he (a cd
publisher) want to make an educational cd which he
wants to sell to public.  The public can learn the
content but not allowed to find a way to earn from
it!!
(by replicating cd).  Only the client can replicate
and sell cds, and not even I ok....Now, what to do
friend?

We have to accept the reality friend....

And thanks for the info....
Biju George

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com