Hello,

I've been fooling around with the mui xtra, having just read Rob Wingate's informative article at DOUG (thanks Rob!). Everything's going well except that all the widgets are left justified. I've tried different combinations of #attributes:[#layoutStyle:[#centerH]] and #attributes:[#layoutStyle:[#right]] in pushbutton, checkbox, and group items. Also all width, height, locH, and locV settings seem to be ignored (for both dialogs props and items).

Has anyone been able to get these to work? I'm thinking I may try nesting empty groups to see if I can push my widgets away from the left edge of the window. :)

Authoring in both D10.1 on MacOS 10.3.4 and D9 on Win2000 server.

--
Cole