* Greg Cope ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Andrew Bowman wrote:
> >
> > From: "Nathan Torkington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Timing in London is hard, because there aren't very many hotels
> > > capable of supporting such an event.  It's quite amazing to us, in
> > > fact, how difficult it has been to find a place to hold it in London.
> >
> > What sort of numbers are we talking about then?
> >
> > If you're prepared to consider locations a little out of central London
> > there are lots of large hotels around Heathrow that have sizeable conference
> > type facilities (also handy for the airport!).
>
> What about Brighton ;-)

potential london clients will be put off dealing with a company not in london

i was thinking about consultancies, and there are really two types and
two types of person who want to be create each type. and those two types
can be summarised as the two Steves, the question is what are people trying
to do - create a Jobs or a Wozniak consultancy?

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net