On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 10:30:26AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> ok, but i wouldn't worry about b. anytime soon, you have to remember
> Larry has said, he'd rather be certified than see perl certification
> (or something similar)

It would be nice to get his backing, but I think that to do that we would
have to get a system working, and then show him that the certification is
in fact meaningful and not Just Another String Of Letters.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature