On Tue, 22 May 2001, Simon Wistow wrote:
> According to the Register ...

> the Tory's want to repeal IR35, make RIPA less strict and speed up Local
> Loop unbundling, whereas Labour want to introduce laws meaning that if
> you pretend to be a teenager on the Net you can be jailed for 5 years
> (bad luck bK).

hmmm .. I was tempted just to let it pass .. but I can't resist ;)

What you need to remember is this : They will say ANYTHING to get your
vote .. ANYTHING.  Remember the U turn Labour did over key escrow as soon
as they won the election? ... do you really believe that the
Conservatives are any different? ..

They are all lying gits who would happily tell you black was white if
they thought it would make you vote for em.  thank goodness for
proportioanl representation, it should make the next parliament a lot
more representative of what people actually want, ratehr than a choice
between 2 (and a half ) evils.

> Being that most of the people here seem to be more Left than right
> (especially the contarctors) how do you lot feel about this.

the immediate feeling I get is to rent some cellars at the houses of
parliament  and invest in a number of big barrels of gunpowder .. oh hang
on that ones been done before and had a distinctly negative outcome .. OK
.. perhaps someting more subtle then ;)

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited