Yes, I agree with Chris. That seems as a reasonable approach going forward.

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lsr [mailto:lsr-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Christian Hopps
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 16:32
To: Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <ginsb...@cisco.com>
Cc: lsr@ietf.org; Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-ginsberg-isis-rfc7810bis-00.txt

I think that the only time we should include the protocol (in addition to
'-lsr-') is if we have split documents (for whatever reason) on the same
solution. We have an example of this actually:

    draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-09
    draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09

Going forward we either combine these types of documents into a single document
(discussion started @101) so "-lsr-" is appropriate, or if there's some reason
not to merge them then we have 2 documents that need the protocol identifier to
disambiguate.

In this case there's no ambiguity so I don't see the need of adding an extra
"-isis-".

Thanks,
Chris.