----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsb...@cisco.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 5:26 PM

> Chris -

document to find out that the document is specific to a particular
protocol. The document name (which is preserved in the text even when it
becomes an RFC) should make that clear.

I agree.

>From a purely personal point of view, I track OSPF but have no interest
in the other protocol (mention of which causes my ISP to blackhole my
e-mail).  I filter the I-D announce list and will see notification of
any I-D with OSPF in the title - any without OSPF in the title will pass
under the radar.

Tom Petch