Tom -

Thanx for the support.

It occurs to me that your filter still needs adjustment however - since there
will be cases when a common document is used for all protocols - and in such a
case you can only expect "-lsr-" to be in the title.

My point is there should be a straightforward way to identify the scope of the
content from the name - just using "-lsr-" for all documents is very
sub-optimal - and the fix for this is very easy.

   Les