Now THAT is cool!   -Dan

On 12/25/2017 10:15 AM, Ron Andrico wrote:
    Interesting that you mention Taylor Swift and the lute.  A sound
    engineer who twists knobs for her live shows discovered our music and
    is now a regular Mignarda concertgoer, even hiring us for on demand
    performances.  He said that, while he is a dedicated professional and
    very good at his work, when he's off-duty he wants to hear honest,
    direct, and convincing music.  We're OK with that.

    RA