Don’t know if you are missing the sarcasm emoji, but I was once listed in a
concert program as playing the flute. When I asked what happened, it turns out
the organizers had it listed correctly but the printers took it upon themselves
to correct the obvious typo.

If you want to make a lute transcription for a modern pop performer, the New
York Times today can tell you where the audience might be, at least the youtube
viewing audience:

 https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/07/upshot/music-fandom-maps.html