I did 3 Nick Drake Arrangements. It's perfectly possible to arrange a
   pop or folk repertorie for the lute.   Dylan, Cohen, Beatles, some Led
   Zeppelin songs,jazz compositions, could sound wonderful on the lute.
   The thing is who will play them ?   Seems so few dare to play something
   else than the repertoire we already know by so many lute performers.
   3 Nick Drake Songs.
   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0nIQ63JJw
   Gilbert

   With kind regards,