Sanda Pavel wrote:

So if you can help to us here we would be very pleased.

the current state is that i have all the strings translated,

Cool! Could you please send the translated cz.po-files to this list with CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The remaining strings can be added later.

however some 40-50 have still TODO flag - i'm unsure about these.

in most cases i hesitate in the final czech version, but
in some cases i dont understand the original meaning or i cant
find the context, where it is used. if you could help me with
these few cases i would appreciate it.

Ask what you don't understand on the list and we'll help you with explanations. For some strings you're hesitating I could try to ask a czech friend of mine.

regards Uwe