On 02/14/2018 06:43 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 03:30:13 -0800
Mc Kiernan Daniel Kian <mc_kier...@oeconomist.com> wrote:

I've an article, prepared in LyX, whose citations and bibliography
I need to have rendered in Chicago style.  (Indeed, If I can get
the sections titles &c to conform automatically to Chicago-journal
style, that would be great.)

I'd like to avoid a process of tweaking a .tex file.

When I try to handl things by way of the preamble, LyX yowls about
conflicting specifications.  If I have to do everything through the
preamble or by tweaking a .tex file, then I'd like to know how to
disable the build-in Bibliography processing.