Short answer ... Yes

more verbose:
Each board needs its own Quartus project folder.

There are 2 options:

1.
To create that bitfile a new quartus project targeting the DE10 Nano Board
with DB25 adaptor,
needs to be added here:
https://github.com/machinekit/mksocfpga/tree/master/HW/QuartusProjects

With a name like:
DE10_Nano_FB_DB25
Based on the existing _DB25 Quartus project by Charles
2.
As a last resort
I can add a 7I76_7I76_7I76_7I76 pin file to the
existing DE10_Nano_FB_Cramps quartus project
and create it with a DE10_Nano_FB name and then add something to get the
built in pin mux to configure for the DB25
Also needed would be to add the SSerial core.
(This will take some time as I'm caught up in updating and debugging my
synthesizer project)