On 5/8/07, at 5:25 PM -0400, Sherm Pendley wrote:
> It's not just in Mac circles either - there's a very widespread
> misconception that Perl is useful for system admins, web developers,
> and little else. One thing I find personally frustrating is the
> corollary, that Perl *programmers* must be admins or web devs.

I'm a "retired" mathematician, myself. I can't even administer my own (iMac)
system, but I use Perl constantly. I am not particularly interested in Camel
Bones, but I do use the ShuX application quite often. You had something to do
with that didn't you, Sherm? I believe I got it from your site.

Regards,

Vic
--
*---* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]